Thursday, July 19, 2012

oakley flak jacket sunglass over time

.,Blue Jays Jerseys
Disappeared and I was in a wave of the masters who Although the mountain, but my position is above the snow line. I looked toward above and below, respectively. Above, is the sight of the top of the mountain, it is estimated that at least has a height of 78 kilometers from the peak, and is a very steep morphology; below, is 000 meters thick mountain base, the mountain is that sixty to seventy degrees, most conducive to climbing type.
I estimate their position, and then think in their hearts, do this way, I have climbing? This is the first test of the Guess in my mind, the there, waiting for your arrival. Remember cautious! I strong winds and the cold chill I had to retreat.
Again looked at the top of the hill that looks out of reach, my heart secretly curse up this test too sick little? To know those mountains, on Earth is basically a two thousand meters with snow and ice exist like But now I'm where this snow-capped mountains, but has nearly two meters of height, just the location is not unusual for people to endure. And want to climb up the top of the hill, it definitely is hard and difficult. do not say that the higher the temperature the lower the degree of difficulty, how light is simply relying on the power of the hands and feet to climb up the Peak, is an absolute problem.
Now I know why so generous that the old abbot, is simply to take his own life to replace it,oakley flak jacket sunglass! 'Ordinary' people how to complete this test? Even though they have the Hearts continue to curse the old abbot, sinister, I bite the bullet and started climbing movement.
The beginning, I simply can not adapt to this climbing movement, not only because of this snow-capped mountains of steep and slippery rock face, soaked by the snow but also because it for a long time have not used the Advanced climbing technique do not know down to what extent.
In fact, a skill only after the master is reached not because of the rapid degradation of the passage of time, of course if you are eight or ten years in a row does not use a skill, that is, even the master level will fall a lot, and this is game true of an earlier performance.
However, over time, I'd slowly adapt to this difficult environment, climb speed has accelerated noticeably, which is that fairly good climbing technique But only one hour, I shall not stop in front of me is the section of the slope is very close to 90

No comments:

Post a Comment