Receding, forming two deep marks in our feet!
Trembling looked red hair middle-aged, and each other's strengths - strong, much the call I had expected, in terms of the amount of vindictiveness, or for skilled martial, only wind invincible, are strong out of more than one grade.
Although both belong to the upper fencing master, but the wind invincible only just entered the threshold of it, regardless of the amount of vindictiveness, or the use of battle skills, than the red hair, bad times, even ten times!
In fact, the attack of the red hair is not without vulnerabilities, but I dare not exploit those vulnerabilities to attack the other side of this the move Weiling world, and the old man's Pa knife almost all covers large areas, if I am a vain attempt to take advantage of those loopholes, then filled the shadow of guns will poke into a sieve, the only thing I can do is strongest toward each other, while also the weakest point on the attack!
Has been pulled out of two meters, and the red hair has finally stopped, frightened looking out across the red-haired warrior, so the opponent, even he is now unable to figure out his bottom line, it is certainly not a senior warriors, but the same, he is absolutely impossible is an upper swordsman, he even strange, and his were tied, and ruined most proud of a style of his secrets - Weiling world!
Tens of meters apart, we tightly gazing at each other, we all know, today's First World War, was the most difficult war, if you can not play the highest level, then ... is bound to lose here!
Twice roar almost simultaneously ring up At the same time ... my red hair, the stature fierce burst from, no one can see the speed, rapidly toward each other to initiate impact
A dragon-like reverberates red shadow of the gun, and point exudes Senhan murderous Hanxing, gathered together as Deep Impact, the DPRK.
Sound with the sound, the two of us again inverting Feitui we regain its footing, the distance between us once again pulled like 50 meters!
Fierce emit a blood, although I have the infuriating highly concentrated at one point on the energy of the total difference between us is too great, even after compression, I have also been a strong fanzhen visceral suffered a light concussion.
Fighting back the waves of the troubled blood, feelings begin wrist wrist emit bursts of soft therapy, trauma of the body's moisture therapy, quickly begin to heal.
Wiped his mouth with blood,cheap oakley sunglasses, I looked at each other gloomy, Is ...... I must spend Cthulhu cut only can he contend?
Looked around, not a ...... using Zheliang Zhao, my identity will be ruined unless I can kill everyone present, but ... I do not know how many people concerned about the distance our battle,cheap oakley sunglasses! I used a the Cthulhu cut, immediately subjected to the siege of all dead!
Reflections in each other fierce roar, see the attack to finally take advantage of workers to each other after the hit, red-haired middle-aged not neglect, quickly launched an attack towards me again.
A fierce bite, too late, watching the lightning, surging towards the shot I hit, I shoved it strong to mention infuriating the meridians burst tear pain, although I am a successful convergence of all
No comments:
Post a Comment