body bone bad you live, but tens of thousands of years, the old fool, so get totaled , more boring ah! !!!! Damn you bastard!! Disorder and violent dark clouds swirl, beckons Amaterasu frantic!
You ...... I want you to Xingshenjumie! No!! Can not let you die I want you to survive, lifelong withstand all this world's most terrible, the most cruel torture no! Which is not enough ! I want to make all of your loved ones love, are subject to the same torture! I want to ... nfl easy answer, the hearts but vigilance incomparable.
Able to escape this time, must stone Han, Wei Zu autumn, Wusong, Xia Yuying who take good care of them, not Amaterasu succeeded! Occurred or if they do anything should happen to their own regret, however! Want to know Even if he has the ability of resurrection under the imprint of a person's life will also has a virtual boundary forces Amaterasu I am afraid to human life imprinted completely erased!
Amaterasu ruthless, had anti-ah!
However, this time of their own, may not be able to wipe out! So, in case of future Amaterasu really their hands, in addition to their own, who can be against him? Cause permanent pity if at that time they're not, so why not,mens north face jackets?
Suddenly he had an idea selfish nature of Amaterasu, he would never believe that in this world there are people willing to give up their lives that they are not in it to make a fuss about?
Discourse mockery, Amaterasu very angry!
?? Amaterasu grunted, but did not immediately hands.
His mind is quite afraid to actually be able to fight
No comments:
Post a Comment